Everyone deserves a little relaxation and cherish after a long day of work, and to treat with a slip of Tanqueray Gin Base Drink is a heavenly feeling. Think about the green bottle of Tanqueray London dry gin, and to make it more premium taste, mix some dry gimlet cocktail, feeling excited about it.
Try out more Tanqueray gin recipes this weekend to add more aromatic notes to the drinks.
Tanqueray Gin Base Cocktail Recipes
Passionfruit Sunrise Cocktail
It is the perfect cocktail who is gin lovers with a fruity flavour. This drink enjoys the citrusy notes of the Tanqueray, and passionfruit adds the fruitful taste, presenting a summertime cocktail vibe. For presentation, add lemon and raspberries to it.
- Add 75ml of Tanqueray, passion fruit liqueur, few raspberries, and shake them in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Stain it into a glass with ice
- Top with soda water
- Garnish with raspberry and lemon wedge
Tanqueray Almond Coctail
- It is a perfectly stylish and sophisticated cocktail for a holiday. This Tanqueray Gin Base Drink is an aromatic cocktail moulding that best matches Tanqueray London dry gin and amaretto. It is simple and tempting that will bring back time. Never forget to add a bit of bitter and sour mix; they create an incredible difference in the taste.
- Pour the Tanqueray gin, amaretto and bitters in a snifter.
- Top with a sour mix
- Finally, garnish with maraschino cherries
Apple pies are the calls during the fall weather. The brew of cinnamon in the Tanqueray magnifies the botanicals of angelica. It will take you to the other dimension after adding tangy marmalade as a sweetener.
- Add freshly grounded cinnamon powder into the Tanqueray London dry gin and a few drops of fresh lemon juice and shake them well in the cocktail shaker.
- Stain the mixture in the glass with fresh ice
- Garnish with a wheel of orange and lightly roasted cinnamon sticks.
Cucumber Basil Smash
It is the most simple and delightful refreshing drink that is easy to prepare at home. Perfectly balanced Tanqueray Gin Base Drink to enjoy in summer.
- Mix cucumber and basil in a shaker and little bash to release the flavours.
- Put sugar syrup, gin, lemon juice and ice
- Garnish with fresh basil and strips of cucumber
Tanqueray offers diverse flavour profiles and makes it miraculous after addition to any cocktail. Capping off a day with Tanqueray Gin Base Drink couldn’t be more enchanting.
Please click here for more details: https://www.dooddot.com/tanqueray-rooftop-bars-for-sundowners-menu/